NeuroAct Communication offers expert guidance to scientific communication.
For more information Contact.
Adrian Newman-Tancredi PhD DSc believes that scientific communication favors creativity.
His publication record reflects his interest in characterising new drugs, in comparative pharmacology,
in translational models and in discovering new mechanisms of action.
To see Adrian's publications in PubMed click here
For summaries of key findings and abstracts of selected publications, click on the links below.
Free full-text PDF files: over 30 articles are directly down-loadable via links to the publishers' websites.
- Antipsychotics & 5-HT1A ( 31 Articles )
- Antipsychotics & D3, D4 ( 15 Articles )
- Antidepressants & 5-HT1A ( 29 Articles )
- Analgesia & SNRI ( 9 Articles )
- Anti-Parkinson & alpha2 ( 12 Articles )
- 5-HT1B 5-HT1D & 5-HT2 ( 16 Articles )